Hottest russian bride girl Ukraine registration

hot russian bride

hot russian bride Ukraine

katty____nikolaev
– 25 y/o female
– nikolaev, Ukraine
– Have 1 children
– ID: 1000501685

Send free message to Ekaterina

dating description:
I want to share my special desires and I hope we will have a chance to know each other.
I would like to meet a man who is beautiful inside, who is intelligent, willing to learn all his life, where we can be the best friends and passionate lovers, with mutual respect.
I want him to have a good sense of humor, be able to laugh at himself and not take life too seriously. No one is perfect and I want to love each other for we are.
A beautiful heart is a must, one that snows kindness and tenderness to his wife.
I hope all my dreams will come true and I will meet a special person.))))
I am full of hope and I am ready to share my happiness with my beloved man.
Yours, Ekaterina.

beautiful russian girl

beautiful russian girl from Nikolaev

Looking for man for Ideal match:
I am dreaming about caring and tender man with whom will create a happy and strong family. I am looking for interesting, happy adventurous man with whom I will share all my life.

Profile russian girl:
Sex femme
Children 1 child
Want children Yes
Date of birth 1987 – July – 7
Height 5’10” – 5’11” (176-180cm)
Body type Slim
Ethnicity Caucasian
Religion Christian
Marital status Divorced
Education Some college
Smoker No
Drinker Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
I look for a man Looking for an age range 28-60

unmarried russian girl

unmarried russian girl for marriage

comments (7) на "Hottest russian bride girl Ukraine registration"

1. farshad says:

i like you face i like you
    please contact me
    tanks for you

2. Ignacio Ortiz says:

Instead in taking to a good smart woman.. I’m 31 single no kids. I want to start a family. Please let me know if you might be interested

3. hanif says:

hi i m hanif chohan from pakistan
    plz reply me on [email protected] if you are interested

4. a lot of greets and kisses from Edward from Holland [email protected] says:

Hi Katty, please wright me if you have interest in me, i am a man from Holland, [email protected] greets and kisses from Edward

5. aloke says:

Hi sweetheart,
    You are too beautiful pretty hot and sexy, can i dared to offer you with my acquaintance? I shall be too interested to you. i am careful, attentive, reliable, honest, charming, lively romantic man with big heart. as you know I am an Indian executive of 45 year old, I like to travel, web surfing, watching t.v., Indian and Hollywood films, I don’t open the site regularly, hence you need to write to me only but don’t forget to attach your lovely clear pictures.
    [email protected]

6. sam says:

I m Russan from dubi
    Ineed vist mi to interduse

7. AJ AI says:

Hi,

Hope you and your family doing well. I am living in Dubai. If you r look job in Dubai. Let me know.

I want friendship with you…

Have a nice day to you…

With my Best Regards
    AJ ALI – DUBAI
    [email protected]

To send the comment

© Russian dating USA dated beauty brides. Online date single personals at elite Dating club